You are watching: Which of the following would increase the rate of glomerular filtration?
17. The countercurrent mechanism functions primarily in the A. Renal corpuscle.B. Proximal convoluted tubule.C. Distal convoluted tubuleD. Nephron loop.E. Ureters.
18. The hormone ADH disclosure water reabsorption with the wall(s) that the A. Distal convoluted tubule and also collecting duct.B. Proximal convoluted tubule and collecting duct.C. Ascending body of the nephron loop.D. Descending body of the nephron loop.E. Glomerulus.
19. Many hydrogen ions room secreted A. Passively right into the proximal convoluted tubule.B. Passively from the distal convoluted tubule.C. Proactively into the entire renal tubule.D. Proactively from the distal convoluted tubule.E. Endocytotically in the nephron loop.
20. Which of the following would increase the price of glomerular filtration? A. Decreased blood pressureB. Raised blood pressureC. A constricted afferent arterioleD. A dilated efferent arterioleE. Drinking water
21. In i m sorry of the following regions the the nephron is water actively transported? A. Proximal convoluted tubuleB. Descending limb of the nephron loopC. Collecting ductD. Peritubular capillaries.E. No one of the above
22. Which of the complying with is an abnormal constituent of urine? A. UreaB. Uric acidC. CreatinineD. WaterE. No one of the above
23. Which selection describes the countercurrent device of the nephron loop? A. Water moves out of the ascending limb; sodium moves in the ascending limbB. Water move in the ascending limb; sodium moves the end of the ascending limbC. Water moves out of the descending limb; sodium moves the end of the ascending limbD. Water move in the descending limb; salt moves out of the diminish limbE. Water moves the end of the descending limb; calcium moves out of the ascending limb
24. In the an illness gout, plasma has actually excess A. Uric acid.B. Urea.C. Calcium ions.D. Amino acids.E. Hemoglobin.
25. Together a result of an extremely low arterial blood pressure, glomerular hydrostatic press A. Rises and filtration increases.B. Rises and filtration decreases.C. Drops and also filtration increases.D. Drops and also filtration decreases.E. Does no change
26. The countercurrent mechanism in the nephron A. Create a highly concentrated interstitial fluid so that urine can be focused by the collecting ducts once they are permeable come water.B. Is a method to move sodium to manage its concentration.C. Keeps the volume of water shed in the urine fairly constant.D. Keeps interstitial liquid hydrated to keep blood pressure.E. None of the above.
A. Creates a highly focused interstitial liquid so that urine have the right to be concentrated by the collecting ducts when they are permeable to water.
27. Aldosterone native the adrenal cortex reasons sodium ions to it is in A. Excreted and water to be conserved.B. Excreted and also water to it is in excreted.C. Conserved and also water to it is in conserved.D. Conserved and also water to it is in excreted.E. Unchanged in concentration.
28. Michael is 26 year old. He becomes dehydrated ~ a long run if he has not drunk enough. His infant child Sean, however, becomes dehydrated reasonably frequently. This difference in susceptibility to dehydration is because A. Adults drink an ext liquid.B. Infants grow rapidly.C. Child kidneys are much less able to conserve water.D. The infant thirst system is underdeveloped.E. Sean has inherited a kidney an illness from his father.
See more: Women Taking It In Ass, Free Porn 67, Results For : Hot Girl Takes It In The Ass
29. A renal clearance test determines the rate at which the kidneys deserve to A. Excrete water.B. Reabsorb ions.C. Eliminate a specific substance from the blood.D. Gain back the correct pH that the blood.E. Add a problem to the blood.
30. An increase in glomerular osmotic push ________ the price of glomerular filtration. A. IncreasesB. DecreasesC. Does not changeD. Has a variable impact onE. Stops
Hole"s Essentials of human Anatomy & Physiology12th EditionDavid N. Shier, Jackie L. Butler, Ricki Lewis